Sunday, October 17, 2010

A little catchup...

So I have been MIA lately...that's because I am back to work. It has been really hard, and there is no way I could have gotten through it without my wonderful husband, family and friends. I got lots of little notes, and sweet prayers from some pretty amazing ladies :) I just refuse to spend my time at home with Emery and Brad behind the computer screen, so that's why I haven't been blogging lately.

It has been REALLY hard to find time to get everything done around the house because when I get home I am EXHAUSTED, and all I want to do is play with Emery. So the dishes, laundry and vacuuming are definitely taking a backseat to family time :) It is also near impossible to find time to workout which is really sad because it's something that I really enjoy doing.

I am so blessed that my Grandbess and Granny are both watching Emery one day a week, and to have found the sitter that I did. She is absolutely wonderful!! If I can't be at home with her, this is the next best thing!! She keeps her on her schedule perfectly, plays with her, and just loves on her all day. Emery seems to be adjusting really well. It does make me jealous, but I'm glad Emery has someone to stay with that loves her :) Here are some highlights about what Emery has been up to lately...

-She can roll over belly to back and back to belly

-She talks all the time

-She can squeal with delight

-She will laugh out loud

-She likes to pull Mommy's hair

-Her favorite time of the day is bathtime, if it wouldn't take me 400 days to upload a video, I would show you...

-She is the happiest baby

1 comment:

The Harris Family said...

look at that beautiful baby :):)