Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer Fun…

I have been a horrible blogger lately but its because I’ve been very busy having LOTS of fun with Brad and Emery!  Here are some of the things we’ve been up to:

- essentially remodeling our kitchen

- teaching Emery to throw a ball, and trying to teach her to kick

- taking one week of vacation with my family, and one week with Brad’s

- eating ice cream

- pulling Emery in her wagon, and pushing her in her cozy coupe

- CLEANING out!

- snuggling in bed every morning

- reading books

- building towers with our blocks and knocking them down

- pushing Emery on her swing out back

- having fun play days with Haley and Riley

- running with Emery on the greenway

- walks on summer nights

- playing in Aunt Mona and Uncle Terry’s pool

- Brad and I helping each other get our classrooms ready with Emery’s help of course

- movie nights

- fun with friends

I LOVE SUMMER FUN!!!

No comments: