Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Tweedy’s

We had such a great time at Cam and Wayne’s wedding!! There was lots of fun music and dancing, great food, fun people, and even a visit from the Hokie Bird :)  During the reception I may have said “We need a picture of Sam and Emery so we can show it at their wedding” to which Emily said “YES!”, and Chris and Brad said “Oh my gosh”. 

Cam looked GORGEOUS…and Wayne you’re not so bad yourself!

DSC_0881

Cute picture of Sam and Emily watchin the first dance, she was a wonderful matron of honor, and did a FABULOUS job on her toast :)

DSC_0868

Cam and her dad invited all of the father/daughters to come dance with them…Brad ATE.THAT.UP!

DSC_0875

Dear Sissy, get me out of this stupid seat! Love, Emery :)

DSC_0885

The best pic we could get of our fam.  And one of the cute Dowdy family :)

DSC_0890DSC_0895

And here we go…saving these for 20’ish years down the road :) And by the way Brad saw this picture and said “Woah Sam! Slow down with the hands buddy” haha

DSC_0902

DSC_0911DSC_0914

Emily, Kelly and I

DSC_0919

My girl :)

DSC_0928

Dancin’ with Daddy :)

DSC_0930DSC_0931

Great friends!

DSC_0933

Wishing the Tweedy’s a life full of happiness…and BABIES :) Love ya Cam!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Is it bad I have started planning their wedding...ohhh I kid...I'm just saying I would be an AWESOME MIL! HA!
We love you guys! I need these pics!

Cam said...

I can't believe I missed this...Wayne was so happy we made a blog...he is still waiting for miss Emily's posting...thanks April....we were so glad you and your family could be there!!