Monday, January 28, 2013

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming…

This winter Brad signed Emery up for swimming lessons.  She LOVES them!  Last Saturday was her very first one, and she woke up and brought her bathing suit into our room and said “wake up guys, time for my swim lesson”.  The lessons mostly focus on safety and getting them comfortable with the water, but Emery has a BLAST! 

DSC_0692

DSC_0693

DSC_0701

DSC_0703DSC_0698

Daddy has gotten to get in with Emery the past two weeks, and I have hung out with this cutie pie!  I think next week will be Mommy’s turn to swim with Emery (if I can talk myself into putting on a bathing suit..yikes!)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

How fun, and both of them are so adorable. Normally I'm so sad about Addison growing up, but posts like this make me so excited for all the "big girl" stuff she will be doing one day.

Anonymous said...

love to do "big girl stuff" with her, take her to the change rooms after, strip her naked and take her in the shower turn her into a big girl

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm I agree anal sex with her in the shower would be amazing, nice little mouth on her too