Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

This year Brad and I celebrated the fourth of July from Thursday until Saturday!! It was loads of fun, and we spent it with two of my most FAVORITE people :)

Thursday night Brad, Lincoln, Lindsey and I ventured down to the lake (my favorite place on the face of the earth) to stay the night and play all day Friday. Let's just say after a rough start involving a stop sign, a friendly game of Risk, and some bodily functions from Lucy the stay turned out to be a BLAST!! Linz learned how to ski, we relaxed on the dock in the sun, tubed and did a lot of Jetski riding!! Here are some of the pictures from the fun...






Then Saturday after spending a fun day at the pool with Mom, Haley and Riley...we had a cookout with Linz, Linc, Chris and Ben. And from now on you can feel free to just call me Martha :) We then watched fireworks from the roof of Parkway...It was kind of a VIP experience!






No comments: