Wednesday, July 29, 2009

1,250 miles later...

We had so much fun spending time with our families, playing games, finding starfish and sand dollars, laying the sun, throwing football, reading, relaxing, and driving around together!! But all of that fun left me absolutely exhausted! We left on Sunday the 19th for Hilton Head to spend the week with my family, then Brad and I took our time the next Saturday and drove up to Topsail to stay with my aunt and uncle, then left there Sunday and drove through Carolina Beach to eat the best doughnut you'll ever eat at Britt's doughtnuts, then rode the ferry from Fort Fisher to Southport and finally drove down to Oak Island to spend 4 days with his family, and now we're back home. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures...




Look at that Sass...where do they get that from??


















Now if you'll excuse me there is a cute little doggy that I have missed very much that requires my attention :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time...now about Mr. Sam's (boyfriend) treasures :) :)

Wolford Family said...

cute pics! Miss you guys!