Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Emery's First Shower...

Every Wednesday morning before school we have staff devotions. As you know, I am not a morning person, and that's putting it lightly. It would probably be more accurate to say that Brad drags me out of bed every morning just go to go work. But last night I was being a good teacher and remembered it was Tuesday night, so I needed to set my alarm early and go to devotions. And it was a GOOD thing I did because today during devotions my sweet school friends surprised me with a baby shower!! It was so fun!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the people that I work with! We had breakfast, and they got Emery and I so many cute things :)


My new school friend Santana...I am SO thankful for her!! She is a great person to teach with. I'm looking forward to next year :)

My sweet friends Lynn and Kim who got all of this together...I LOVE them!! I do not know what I would do without them here! We will miss you next year Kim!

The greatest principal in the entire world!! Erica is truly amazing, and also how cute is she??


Anna!!! Love her! She keeps me company while Brad is coaching all the time, I know I can count on her to be up for going to eat after work haha :)

Brad, Emery and I are blessed beyond measure! I know that coming back to work will be hard next fall, but I also know that working with such an amazing group of people will make the transition easier than normal.


 

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

Seriously, could you be any cuter? I looked like such a blimp and you so look great still!!! So sweet that they gave you a surprise shower! It's so much fun getting ready for baby...well, minus the being pregnant part, LOL.

The Harris Family said...

You are super cute :) Can't wait to see you (and that belly) on Sunday!