Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Family Baby Shower...

This past weekend I had my family baby shower at Grandbess's house.  Terri and Grandbess did a fabulous job...it was so much fun, and there was LOTS of yummy food :)  And a big thank you to Meredith (Ben's sweet girlfriend) for taking these pics for me to share with you!! I wish I would've thought to take pictures actually with people, but oh well as you all know I'd rather not display my picture all over the world wide web at 7 1/2 months pregnant...haha

Grandbess and C.B. were trying to convince me that cloth diapers would be a good idea to which I responded that Brad didn't even know cloth diapers were a possibility until last Saturday, so I better stick with disposable :) haha, But in their efforts to convince me they made me diaper the huge bear ha!  I was a champ though!!
Everyone there wrote down 5 traits that they think Emery will posses based on mine and Brad's personalities and baby pictures, and then they drew a picture of what she will look like...
Even Mom got presents!! 
Very cute VT outfit from Terri and Brooke
Mom and Leslie (Meredith's Mom)
Opening gifts...
Granny, Betsy and Lauren
Penny, Jessica and Lisa
This cake was absolutely amazing, and super super cute!!

4 comments:

Wolford Family said...

Looks like you got lots of great stuff for that sweet girl! You are looking so great! Cute cake, too!

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Looks like you've been getting some nice goodies! :) PS: Emery's closet is SUPER cute with the dividers! I can't wait to see you soon and that belly! You look amazing April!

Emily said...

I saved a 20 percent off at babies-r-us for you to use!!! Ummm when do I get to invite myself over to see the nursery...just let me know! Lets DEF get together this weekend...Sam is going through withdrawls!

frosty said...

wish i could have been there! i'm so glad you had a fun shower! we have a wonderful family! you look great & hope you're feeling well!!