Saturday, June 26, 2010

Finished!

So yes I know I have been a SLACKER when it comes to blogging.  I know it's bad when my girlfriends from other states or other parts of Virginia call me out on it...Maleka and Alisa :) haha  But as I am about to show you I have been a little (or a lot) busy!!

The nursery is FINISHED!! (Except for a mirror my grandmother is refinishing for over the changing table.) Oh my goodness it feels so good to have it done, and I am OBSESSED with it!  It turned out exactly how I wanted it.  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  Emery's room is by far the  nicest room in our house, but I'm okay with that.  Without any further ado...here are some pictures (although, I don't think they quite do it justice)...

I am also FINISHED being pregnant...if you don't want to hear me whine then you might want to stop reading :)  I am MISERABLE.  I wake up and tell Brad everyday that "My everything hurts" haha.  I have really tried not to be a whiny pregnant lady that complains all the time, and I would say that for the past 9 months I have done a good job with that (although Brad might disagree haha). 

Brad and I are trying to enjoy our summer together before Emery makes her grand entrance.  We have spent lots of lazy days at the lake, and we've just been hanging out enjoying each other.  Lots of changes are in store for our family, and I'm uneasy about them, but I DO know that God is bigger than these changes, and my worries about them.

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning;  Great is your faithfulness.  I say to myself  'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him'.  The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly on the Lord." ~ Lamentations 2:22-26

3 comments:

The Harris Family said...

LOVELOVELOVE the room :) Great job April! I will see you, AND Emery soon!! Love ya!

Katie said...

it is about time you posted these pictures! i have been dying to see the nursery. cannot wait to meet you little girl that way our girls can play together!

Keeping up with the Jones said...

April I love Emery's room! Yall did such a great job on it! Enjoy these next couple weeks being pregnant! :) Hope to see you and Emery soon!