Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fun Shower and Baby Stuff...

This past weekend I had a really fun shower at Emily's house thrown by Lindsey and Em.  It was a blast, and there were some UH-mazing cupcakes (Thank you Linz and Kelly).  Here are a few pictures of the festivities :)
 Brad and I went and bought our travel system yesterday, and I put it together all by myself (you can just call me super mom), and I already tested it out.  I walked with it down to get the mail, and yes it will be possible to push the stroller and walk Lucy :)

We have ordered the diaper bag...I decided to go ahead and get this one from Pottery Barn.  I really really wanted it in black, but they only color they have left is Navy, so that's what we're getting...


Be expecting a post about Emery's room soon her bedding is done and her curtains are up...it is SO SO cute!! :)

No comments: