Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Daddy is a Coach…

My Daddy is a coach, a REALLY good coach. 

DSC_0373

Sometimes it means that he has to stay out late for practice or a game, or sometimes it means that he has to go on a Saturday, but that’s okay because I know he’s doing what he loves and what he’s good at. 

DSC_0372

Even though he has to spend sometime away from me, I know how much he loves me because he tells me all the time, and when he’s home he is always playing with me or loving on me!

DSC_0375

I’m not exactly sure what it means to win or lose, but I think its good to win and bad to lose, and that’s good because this year daddy’s team only lost FOUR games.  I always hear my mommy talk about how proud she is of daddy, and you know what I am too. 

DSC_0366

It’s cool when your dad is a coach because that means you get to stay out late on game nights while all of your friends are home in bed, and when you go to the games everybody always tells you how cute you are!

DSC_0368 

Of course mommy dresses me up and puts a big bow in my hair, which is another reason I like going! 

DSC_0371

When we go to his games I really like to watch the boys play basketball, play with my toys, eat my dinner, and just hang out with my mommy. 

DSC_0369

We have so much fun at daddy’s games!

DSC_0376.DSC_0377

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw i love this post. idk why i always forget to check your blog, i really thought i was a "follower" man i gotta check on that.

love you
<3

emery is ADORABLE. she makes me like baby girls!