Sunday, January 30, 2011

Our Weekend

This weekend was JAM PACKED for this little Collins family!  Saturday we had a great time at cute Cohen’s birthday party.  I took lots of pictures for Ashely, but I used her camera (since we have the same one) so she would have them, so you’ll have to check those out on her blog whenever she puts them up :)  Then I was off to a shower for a sweet girl, Lindsey, in our small group at church, and from there to my Grandmother’s birthday party at my parents’ house.  Sunday we went to church, and afterwards I cooked a roast for lunch and Lindsey, Lincoln, and Layna came over.  Emery and Layna are already best friends :)

Ooh…She has a bow just like me!!

DSC_0342DSC_0351DSC_0363DSC_0361DSC_0350

Pretty sure they are already talking about how crazy their mamas are :) haha

The weather here was AMAZING this weekend, so we took advantage and took Emery and Lucy on a walk today.  Made me very very eager for Spring and Summer (or maybe its just Spring Break and the fact that I have the summer off haha)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

these are my two most fav. little girls :)
-Stephanie Rodriguez

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

they are SO precious! i'm sure they will be best buddies...too cute. :)

The Harris Family said...

how beautiful! thanks again for taking pictures!!!!