Sunday, March 27, 2011

Will this bed hold me?

Obviously we cannot get enough Emery time around here.  We have even stooped to laying with her. 

DSC_0411

Growing up my dad was a golf pro at a lake course, so he got home pretty late every day.  I remember sometimes he would get home so late I would already be in bed, but I would NOT go to sleep without getting to kiss my dad good night.  I would force myself to stay awake until he would walk through the door, and then I would yell “Daddy…will you come lay with me?” Of course he always would.  He would always make up a story to tell me, and then we would play the alphabet game, and he would sing me a song that he would make up just for me.  I remember feeling like the most special little girl in the ENTIRE world.  I know that Brad will be able to make Emery feel the exact same way.  I honestly think he already does, and you can tell that Emery loves him already by the way that she looks at him.  He is such an amazing dad and husband! 

DSC_0476

DSC_0481

DSC_0473

DSC_0470

DSC_0475

“It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.  It is good for a man to bear the yoke while he is young.”  Lamentations 3:26-27

No comments: