Wednesday, April 6, 2011

9 months

You have now been on the outside longer than I was just you and me.  When I look at you now you don’t look like a little baby any more, which breaks my heart.  You are gaining so much independence, which I know is necessary, but it is really hard on this momma!!  You crawl everywhere, pull up on anyone or anything, and you are into absolutely EVERYTHING.  You are definitely still a momma’s girl, and I don’t mind it ONE BIT!!  You babble to us all the time.  You will sign “all done”, when you are done eating, and you will sign “no” back to me sometimes when I do it to you.   You nurse in the morning still, and you take a bottle before bed.  You are a big eater, but your stats definitely do not show it haha!  Here are your stats from your nine month appointment:

- Weight: 16 lbs. 12 oz. (10-25%)

-Height: 28 1/2 inches (75%)

DSC_0488

DSC_0489

DSC_0490

DSC_0493

DSC_0499

DSC_0500

We are so thankful for the joy that you bring us every single day.  I can’t believe in just three short months you will be one year old.  I can’t wait to be off with you, so I can treasure every single second!

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

I love that sweet face! Can't believe she is 9 months already!!!

Katie said...

oh.my.goodness. first, love LOVE the new header, I need to do some tweaking on mine and you have inspired me! Emery dear, you are the sweetest thing ever and Maddie loves you so much as her bestest buddy! April, i cannot wait until you are off to so we can have mommy and "baby" play dates!