Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Homeplace…strategic eating

On Sunday after church, we headed to the Homeplace to eat with our lifegroup.  When going to the homeplace it is absolutely necessary to have a strategic eating plan in place…for example I eat one piece of chicken, but load up on mashed potatoes, biscuits with apple butter and green beans.  And apparently Miss Emery is going through a growth spurt, or she just heard us talk about our strategic eating plan because girlfriend got her money’s worth of food…pretty sure she ate more than I did!!! 

DSC_0515

DSC_0516

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE our small group?? I don’t think I have but let me just tell you…I love it!!  We’re in a life group with a lot of other young couples, and most of them either have small children or are pregnant…I love every single girl in our group.  It’s so fun to just get to talk to women in the same season of life.  We are lucky to go to a church like Parkway and have a life group like we do…I LOVE it!!!  And I love these cute pics even more :)

DSC_0523

DSC_0530

DSC_0531

DSC_0533

DSC_0534

DSC_0536

DSC_0538

Well hello Miss Maddie…cute cute cute!

DSC_0546

DSC_0540

Emery and Miss Layna :)

DSC_0550

DSC_0556

All the Kiddo’s…Please notice how Sam and Charley do not take their eyes off of Emery :)

DSC_0559

DSC_0567

DSC_0573

DSC_0574

DSC_0585

 

DSC_0594

3 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Oh my goodnes, I love Sam's socks! Rock em buddy! These pics are so cute! :)

Emily said...

My kids could literally eat Emery with a spoon...they LOVE her so!!! Love the connection I feel when I'm at life group!! We are blessed!

Katie said...

LOVE IT! the pictures are so precious, I cannot wait to see them all. we truly look forward to out meeting every week with everyone! we are so thankful that you invited us into the church!