Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My First Mother’s Day!!

This past Sunday was WONDERFUL!!  I enjoyed celebrating my very first Mother’s Day.  I did a lot of reflecting back on last Mother’s Day when I was 7 months pregnant with Emery, a lot of eating (duh!), a lot of shuffling between families, a lot of loving on my girl, and a lot of thanking God for my family, my daughter, my mom, my grandmothers, and my mother in law.  I’m so lucky to have such amazing examples for me in my life.  Those who have gone before me have left such a great legacy for Emery and I, and I want nothing more than to uphold and add to that legacy.

Mom borrowed Emery on Saturday to help her make me this adorable pot :)

DSC_0819

3 Generations (wish I would’ve gotten Granny in this picture, and had one of 4 generations)

DSC_0822

Please excuse the pasty whiteness…if you recall I did not get to go to the beach :)

DSC_0825

Emery and Gammy (So sad I didn’t think to get a picture of Emery and Nanny Boo at breakfast or after church!!)

DSC_0827

Family of three :)

DSC_0838

So thankful this little boogs made me a Mommy!!

DSC_0846

DSC_0850

Emery and I with Grandbess

DSC_0851

“I am reminded of your sincere faith that lived in your grandmother, your mother, and I am persuaded, now lives in you also.” 2 Timothy 1:5

1 comment:

The Harris Family said...

Happy first mothers day :):):)