Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Since we were unable to go to the beach this year, I got a lot done around the house and we took care of Brad I tried to find lots of fun things for us to do with Emery! :)

We enjoyed Maddie’s cozy coupe while she left it here for a couple of days.

DSC_0726DSC_0725

We read books (these pictures absolutely melt my heart!!)

DSC_0731

DSC_0733

We had dinner with the Smiths, and ate bread off of the floor, in just a diaper, after crawling 4 laps around their kitchen and living room…and by we I mean Maddie and Emery not the adults :)

DSC_0751

We walked to the park at the apartments near our house, and swang on their swings with Layna, Lindsey, Lucy and Daddy!

DSC_0758

DSC_0760

DSC_0764

DSC_0767

DSC_0769

DSC_0778

We also did LOTS of other fun things on our break, and are in high anticipation of Summer…I only have 18 more student days…I think I can I think I can I think I can :)

3 comments:

Donny Smith said...

Yay! Another fabulous post! Love the cozy coupe pictures, and the bread and the swing and everything! Oh, and Brad reading with his shirt of, a total bloggable moment! Can't wait to make more memories this summer!!

Donny Smith said...

PS. It's really Katie, apparently I am logged into Donny's account!

lindsey said...

We loved swinging on the swings with yall:) let's do again soon! Love ya:) ...did I just comment on your blog?? WHo am I right now??