Monday, April 16, 2012

Lynchburg Children’s Museum

One of my coworkers was nice enough to offer us some free tickets to the children’s museum in Lynchburg, and we jumped on that chance!  I wasn’t sure that there would be much that Emery could do there, but it sounded like a fun family day trip.  Luckily, I was wrong and there was a TON of stuff that she could do.  There was a whole farm section for toddlers, a HUGE play place in the middle of the museum with TONS of slides and ladders and tunnels, a water section, a bug section, and the list goes on and on!  My favorite area was the area about the human body, LOVED it!  Here are some pictures from our fun trip.

The museum was in a beautiful historic part of downtown Lynchburg called the Riverfront (I think)…anyway it was the perfect photo op! :)

DSC_4597

DSC_4599

I’m a VERY lucky girl!!

DSC_4600

My girl loves to read!

DSC_4603

Pure joy!

DSC_4610

DSC_4619

DSC_4626

DSC_4632

DSC_4621

DSC_4637

1 comment:

Katie said...

So cute! Can't wait to go some time. Emery you are just downright adorable - we love you.