Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

This Christmas was the best yet!  Emery was INTO IT BIG TIME!! She was really starting to grasp that we celebrate Christmas because its Jesus’ birthday.  We do Santa at our house, and she was also really into Santa, but not so much into sitting on his lap…ha!  It was such a fun time spent with family!  The day before Christmas Eve we celebrated with Brad’s family, Christmas Eve we celebrated with Mom’s side of the family then went to church (which we were thirty minutes late to…my fault) and then went home to celebrate with just us (my very favorite part).  Christmas day we did breakfast with my family, lunch with Brad’s extended family, and then dinner with my Dad’s side of the family.  It was JAM PACKED, but I think we all still were able to enjoy ourselves!  Here are some pictures…

DSC_0621DSC_0626

I LOVED the kids matching monogrammed outfits for Christmas Eve!!

DSC_0627

DSC_0631

Emery’s most favorite Christmas gift was her Dora umbrella from Wagner.  She said…oh Wagner loves me!

DSC_0637

I think she was just a LITTLE excited!!

DSC_0642

Uncle Ben and Wagner took a morning nap after a long morning of opening gifts…tough work!

 

DSC_0648

Emery and her cousin Jacob, they have started to play so well together!

DSC_0651

My precious precious babies!

DSC_0657DSC_0658

“Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger. Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, ‘Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.’”  Luke 2:11-14

No comments: