Monday, August 10, 2009

Team Wives

This past weekend our little family (including Lucy) and Chris took a weekend trip to VA Beach. The purpose of the trip was for Brad and Chris to play in an adult league soccer tournament, but my purpose of going was to hang out with Maleka whom I have dearly missed since I graduated! Lucy and Maleka's dog, Bella, had a great time playing together and Lucy has been so exhausted she has barely had the energy to get off of her bed all day...thank you Bella :)



Maleka and I had a great time catching up and hanging out, but we also went and watched all of the boy's games. They did really well and lost in the championship game. Donny, one of the guys on the team, has a wife who I hang out with at the games, and sometime during this weekend the guys started referring to us as the "team wives". I mean we were handing out cold rags and water like it was our JOB since the heat index was over 100 and the guys only had 2 subs...but the verdict is still out on how I feel about that title.

But anyway it was such a fun weekend lots of fun time with friends and we got to eat lots of good food, most notably The Cheesecake Factory...YUMMM!! And I always enjoy watching Brad play soccer he is quite the stud!! :) Here are the pictures from dinner one night.





Have I mentioned my brother in law is great...and SINGLE ladies!!!

No comments: