Saturday, December 12, 2009

9 weeks preggo...

So I am 9 weeks pregnant now, and I am starting to feel better...slowly. I am pretty much sick only in the mornings and at night now, which is better than the all day sickness I was experiencing before. Anyway, I am at a point where I can still fit into my regular jeans (most of them), but it is extremely uncomfortable, so I have had to bite the bullet and buy some maternity jeans which I DO NOT LIKE!! It just feels really weird to me. OH, and a BIG thank you to Emily for letting me borrow a bunch of maternity clothes, my purse and my husband thank you :) I am not really craving anything in particular right now, but every once in a while I will have a craving, and Brad has been amazing about obliging my cravings!! Yay for Brad! :) The weirdest thing so far that pregnancy has done to me besides the obvious things we won't discuss on the world wide web is that these high hormones have given me some CRAZY dreams. I mean absolutely CRAZY!!! But that's another blog for another day...Anyway here are a couple pics of the baby bump (it is much bigger at the end of the day than it is as the beginning haha)



P.S. Please don't judge me for the second picture it was late and like I said I'm nine weeks preggo I don't have the time or energy for taking a shower, much less actually fixing my hair :)

Oh, and we have lots of fun things going on this weekend, so be looking for some interesting updates soon!!

2 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Look at that cute little bump! Precious! I'll let you know in a few weeks what my prediction is! I'm bating 100! (knock on wood,...hope that doesn't jinx myself)!

Daniel and Jessi Wise said...

April, I had all sorts of crazy dreams too!! I was always fighting off bad guys with sweet karate moves, or pulling Ninja stunts on the antagonist, and always waking up before I could win!! oh I had too many crazy ones to remember! I should've writeen them down for good storybook ideas! I'm so happy for YOU!!!