Monday, December 7, 2009

Merry Christmas to me...



I have always told Brad that I wanted to have a SLR camera before we had kids, so when we found out we were expecting I KNEW I really wanted one for Christmas, but I also KNEW that we didn't really have the money for that. So I just decided I would ask for money for Christmas from everyone who asked me what I wanted. Mom and I had already planned on going out on Black Friday, and the EXACT camera I had my eye on was $250 off. I guess Brad had seen the ad in the paper because he said, you know if you're going to be out at Best Buy you could just go ahead and get that camera that you want. You can imagine my shock because if you know Brad at all you know that his middle name isn't exactly "big spender". Let's just say we balance each other out well in this department. Mom and I went to Best Buy and waited in the line for about 15 minutes, and I got the last of the four cameras that were on sale!!! So I am SOOO pumped about my new camera :) Be expecting to see lots of pictures of the holidays, and let me know if you want any pictures taken I'm thinking of doing it on the side to make some extra money!!

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

Can't wait to see your Baby Bump Pictures!!!

Emily said...

Let me know if you need a testimony!!!! Thanks for taking our family pics!!! You were SO patient with us!!!