Sunday, December 13, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

Wanna take a trip down memory lane? Growing up I always wished my Mom had a tree that was "pretty" I didn't like that our tree had just random ornaments on it when all my friend's parents' trees were themed and fancy. Then, I got married and guess what...my tree is JUST like my Moms :) Here are some of my favorite ornaments...

When Brad and I got engaged (the day after Christmas) for an engagement gift my Grandbess put together a little gift of ornaments for us to use on our first Christmas tree and this was one of the ornaments she gave us. It was on their first tree as a married couple :)


Brad gave me this last year for our first Christmas. The other side says "State of Bliss" on the license plate.


Every year ever since we have been dating I have given Brad a Christmas ornament. This was the one I gave him right after he decided to transfer to Tech.


This ornament is from Lindsey and Lincoln's wedding. Cute favor idea right?


My Mom and Dad gave us this cute first Christmas ornament last year, and its one of my faves.


I just think this ornament is cute. It says "me" under "Mistletoe". I gave Brad this ornament the day before we got engaged :)


Go Hokies!! When we have a house big enough for two Christmas trees we will have a themed tree, and our theme will be Virginia Tech :)


I had other ornaments to show you too like a Lucy ornament, multiple soccer and volleyball ornaments, and a really cute first Christmas flamingo ornament from Brad's parents, but I'm too tired to upload them. Hey I'm pregnant give me a break!! :)

Oh, and if you want to see some other cute ornaments head over to the Dowdy House!!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

love the bump! and your ornaments! too cute!