Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Farewell Fannie Focus, Hello Mommy Mobile...


I have only had one car my whole life, Fannie Focus. I LOVED her, she was there when I first started to drive, went to college, got married, and she drove us to the hospital when Emery was born. I have had some awesome memories in that car...singing loudly to the radio with the sunroof down, driving to the beach, roadtrips with college roommates, and dates with Brad. I am very sad to see her go, and I know I will miss her, but I know we need something bigger, safer, and more reliable now that Little Miss E is here. Luckily my Mommy Mobile is pretty sweet, so it should be able to ease my pain!! :) We are getting an awesome deal thanks to one of the parents on Brad's team...Thanks Lee!! (Don't you love how I gave him a shout out like he actually reads this or even knows this blog exists...haha) Anyway I am so excited about my new car, and am very thankful!!


3 comments:

Jessamyn said...

this is the exact car jordan and i are hoping we can buy when we have kids!! love it - nice choice :)

The Harris Family said...

you are definitely a mommy now :)

Katie said...

april i totally love your car! it seems really great ;)