Friday, September 3, 2010

2 Months Already??

What the heck? Where has the time gone? I know that's the typical thing everyone says, but seriously its so true...the days FLY by. I am LOVING being at home with Emery, and Brad and I are LOVING our life as a family of three :)

Pretty Girl,

Daddy and I LOVE showing you off to everyone, and people always tell us 'she is the prettiest baby I have ever seen', and we have to agree with them there! You are developing quite the little personality. You have been pretty sick with your reflux, but for being in so much pain you give us the brightest smiles and cutest laughs. Here's what you're up to this month!

-You love to turn your head side to side and check out what's going on all around you.

-Your playmat is your favorite thing right now.

-You will talk to us, laugh, and smile...that's my favorite thing!!

-You are really curious about Lucy, and she's really protective of you.

-You are sleeping through the night most nights (9:30-6), but some nights you still wake up needing to eat at 3:30.

-You are working on your chubby thighs that I LOVE...I can't wait to find out how much you weigh now.

-I can't believe I'm posting this for everyone to read because I'm pretty sure it makes me a bad mom, but you LOVE watching TV, and some days that's the only way Mommy gets a shower.

-You can roll over from your stomach to your back, but you don't do it very often.

-You have enough head control to sit in your bumbo now!

-I have never seen a child move around so much, I don't even think you're still when you're sleeping!! Daddy doesn't like it when you "box" his face when he's trying to give you kisses!

-When you eat you curl up your toes..PRECIOUS!

Miss Emery I cannot remember what life was like before you. I love spending everyday with you. I could seriously just sit and stare at you all day long!

3 comments:

Jessamyn said...

april, she is gorgeous! i am so glad you love being a mom so much! i am sure you are a great one!! :)

Emily said...

I could eat her with a spoon....she is precious!!!

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Oh my word! These pictures are awesome April! She is such a beautiful baby!