Sunday, November 21, 2010

The many faces of Emery...

I could seriously stare at this girl all day long!! She is such a beautiful girl :) Yesterday, while Daddy was at basketball practice, we were playing and she was in her exersaucer in a GREAT mood, so I decided it would be a good time to take some pictures. She gave me all of the faces she makes right now, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. It's being able to look at things like this that get me through my work week (and the fact that its only a two day week for me) :)







5 comments:

Ben Firebaugh said...

Oh what a beautiful niece I have :). She gets her good looks from me.

Wolford Family said...

Absolutely stunningingly (is that a word - I think Emery makes it a word) beautiful little girl!!

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Okay I don't know about everyone else but that just made MY work week better. She is absolutely gorgeous! I need to see that sweet face ASAP, and your's too! :)

Katie said...

so sweet!! love those little faces - and that tongue! adorable. you need to teach me some photo skills girl!

The Harris Family said...

Awww! You can see her personality through these pictures! I LOVE them.