Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A year ago today...

A year ago today I took the day off work. I was a nervous wreck. I was beginning to learn the real meaning of relying on God, and learning through real life experiences. I was starting a journey that I never imagined could be as sweet as it actually has been. A year ago today I saw Emery for the first time. Granted she only looked like a little bean on the ultrasound, and I had no earthly idea how much I would love her, but that is when it all started. I am unbelievably thankful God has trusted me to be Emery's mommy, it is the greatest blessing he has ever given me. I am so so thankful!

Then...

And now...

"That my heart may sing to you and not grow silent. O Lord my God I will give you thanks forever." Psalm 30:12

2 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

What a beautiful blessing from Him!

The Harris Family said...

Tell her to stop growing!!! She is soo precious!!!!