Thursday, December 9, 2010

5 Months, and Twin Day??

Oh sweet, sweet, Emery. I absolutely CANNOT believe you are 5 months old (and a week because I'm a lazy blogger...but who's counting??)!! It seems like you are doing something new EVERYDAY. I love to watch you grow and change, but at the same time I want you to be my little girl forever. Here is what you are up to these days...

-You LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat, and girlfriend I have to tell you...you get that honest :)

-The reaction you give me when I walk in the room absolutely melts my heart...you will get your hands and legs going and smile and laugh at me...makes my heart very happy!

-You have started to pull yourself up to sitting, and you can sit up unsupported for a little while now.

-You love to play in your exersaucer, and jump all around.

-Still no teeth, but baby girl you are trying very very hard!

-You love to talk (just like your Mommy and Daddy), and you will squeal and babble you have said mama and dada, but on total and complete coincidence-as much as I would like to convince myself that you're talking to me :)

-In the mornings Daddy and I know you are awake when we hear a loud thud from your room coming from you throwing both of your legs in the air, and dropping them VERY quickly onto your mattress, which is quickly followed by your sweet babbling and squealing. I love going in to get you in the mornings...best part of my day...BY FAR!!

Also...Emery and I (and by that I mean I :) ) decided that we should be twins for church on Sunday, I tried to get Brad to wear a gray sweater too, but he literally laughed at me when I requested that :)

No comments: