Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fall Fun

Here are some cute pictures that I took of Haley and Riley (my twin sisters). Now I'm no Emily Dowdy, but I thought they were pretty cute considering the subjects weren't very cooperative :)










They love to play in the leaves at our house, and believe me there are plenty of them to play in!! On a side note...Brad and I are getting ready to go out of town tomorrow for a Stars' soccer tournament, and I'm getting a little anxious about leaving Lucy at home... haha. Try not to make fun, she's my company while Brad's coaching all the time.

And about not sweating the small stuff I'm doing great so far this week. How about you?

2 comments:

Emily said...

My heavens how cute are those girls!!! Loved the pics!

Wolford Family said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the names ;-)