Friday, November 14, 2008

Here We Go...

So because I apparently need another mode of procrastination I'm starting a blog. Maybe it was peer pressure, or maybe its stupidity but here goes nothing... I thought this would be a good way to keep everyone up to date with Brad and I, and maybe it'll even be a little fun.

Here are some pictures from our life together so far...starting with a couple from the wedding/honeymoon, and our new house :) (p.s. I LOVE my house!!!)









The living room...of course ESPN is on T.V.

LUCY LU!!!

I promise to do a "real" post soon!


2 comments:

Jessamyn said...

april, i'm so glad you started a blog! :) i will totally check it. see you tomorrow! (hopefully i make it anyway).

Leah said...

girl, your blog is just TOO cute! I love that now I can know whats going on in your life since you're not conveniently across the hall from me anymore. :) If you ever have some time to kill when your around campus we should get coffee or something. I miss your beautiful face!