Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree...

I was so excited for Brad and I to get our very first Christmas tree, and even though Brad didn't want to admit it he was excited too. So we loaded up Fanny Focus all three of us (Lucy got to come), and drove approximately 1 minute down the road to cut down our first Christmas tree. Here are some pictures of cutting it down and decorating it.

After walking around the Christmas Tree Farm (I use that term generously..haha) We agreed on the perfect tree... Oh, and Brad was very impressive with a saw in his hand (my Marlboro Man)
Cute picture of Bradley and Lucy...


Decorating our first Christmas tree together...of course with football on TV...duh!
Family picture in front of the tree...ignore the fact that these pictures are horrible...the situation was blog worthy!!

Please note my Virginia Tech shirt...how bout them Hokies today???!!! We have beaten UVA every year of my college career. That's almost as much of an accomplishment as graduating :)
GO HOKIES!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ohhh PRECIOUS!!!! Love the tree and the start of a new tradition! You have a Malboro Man too...who knew...lets get those hunks of husbands together soon!!

Amy Jo said...

Cute blog :) Don't ya just love PW??
Enjoy your little MM this first Christmas as husband and wife :)

Jessamyn said...

You won't believe me when I tell you why I didn't come to class. It's silly. I got in the car about 8:50 and waited for it to defrost, at 9:00 it was about done, but then I turned around to make sure there was nothing behind me when I backed out, there was a big white van! And the man in the van looked creepy and he brought a big brown bag to our neighbors and I was freaked so I ran back in the house and locked the door. Therefore I did not make it to class... I even had the pictures in my bag! See you Monday!