Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Celebration of Six Months

So it seems like just yesterday Brad and I were saying "I Do", but it wasn't it was six months ago from Monday. Wow! I know that's not really a long time, but it seriously seems impossible to me that we've been married for half of a year now! Okay, so anyway about this celebration...
My grandparents offered for us to go to Waterfront (the place we had our reception) to eat dinner on them because everyone knows we're poor... So we made reservations, got dressed up and we drove down for our "date". This might be a good time to mention that whenever I go down there to eat I feel very uncomfortable for two reasons: one during the wedding planning the manager of the club got very snippy with me and my "Grandbud" had to take care of that problem with I'm sure a few choice words and a call to Ron Willard (who owns like all of the lake), and two you're not allowed to wear jeans to the Waterfront which I think is so dumb, so most people wear in between slacks, but I don't have in betweens only jeans and dress pants so I'm ALWAYS overdressed. But luckily for me this night the manager wasn't there and Brad and I looked pretty darn good so I didn't even care that we were in fact WAY overdressed!! We had a really nice dinner, trust me people the food is to DIE for, and we finally got to talk to each other and spend time together on a week night, unheard of! Anyway, here are some pictures
...and let's be serious we all know the real celebration started when we got home :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ohhh no you didn't!!! You better watch it or that baby name book will be coming in handy...sooner than you think!! Oh yes I did!!!!

Wolford Family said...

Love this post! Congrats on 6 months!!! Emily has the baby name book....hhhmmm, what do I have? I've got some maternity clothes! haha!!! Love ya!