Saturday, January 31, 2009

Linz!!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear beautiful Lindsey
Happy Birthday to YYYOOOUUU!!!

Lindsey has been my best friend since High School, and today is her 22nd birthday. She has had a lot of laughs with me and shed a lot of tears with me. We have been there when each other started to drive (Linzer and Fannie), when we got our hearts broken, when we went off to college, and when we got married. I cannot imagine my life without her in it! She is a wonderful friend and someone that I genuinely look up to! Love ya Linz...

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

It's so neat that you guys have remained friends for so long!!! We women are such drama queens that it's hard sometimes for a friendship to last through highschool and beyond. Beautiful chics! So much hangin out w/ you guys tonight!!

Anonymous said...

i FINALLY got to check it out!! YAY! i wasnt sure if i could leave a comment since im not an offical "blogger" but it appears i can!! hahah I LOVE YOU april lynn:) CANNOT wait for our date tomorrow night!! yay. will call you after work for final arrangements:) you are the GREATEST