Thursday, February 26, 2009

Being Thankful for My Health...

I'm never one to really consciously be thankful for being healthy. I know I know I should be, and believe me from now on I will make more of an effort. This past week is the sickest I think I have ever been (not even being dramatic...I know that's hard to believe coming from me :) )... So I am thankful that I am feeling better I wouldn't say I'm feeling healthy yet, but I am at least feeling a little better, and I'm thankful that no one around me has gotten sick (yet!)...

God, Thank you for using this week to demonstrate to me how important health is and what a gift it is that you give to us. Thank you for giving me examples of health this week in protecting those around me from getting sick. Lord thank you for who you are in my life and in the lives of those around me...

1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

oh, no....you too? Glad you're feeling better! I know I thank God everyday that I don't have any Crohn's issues!