Sunday, March 1, 2009

Princess Riley

About a month ago Mom and I decided it was time to turn Riley's room into a TRUE princess room. I do need to throw out the disclaimer that I was no where around when the paint color was being selected, I would've definitely talked Riley into a MUCH softer pink, but we made it work. I painted "princessey" (is that even a word people? of course it is!) things on the wall like "Once Upon a Time" and "Fairytales do come true", "Happily Ever After" and "Princess Riley". For a border I wrote things that have to do with princesses around the top of the room such is horse drawn carriage, prince charming, and things like that...Here are some pictures so you can see for yourself :)







Also...be expecting to hear about playing in the centimeter of snow we got today with Lucy and our NEW TV table it is BEEEEEAAAUTIFUL! Now get off of here and go enjoy this snow you know how long this stuff lasts around here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aawww...I love it! She's so beautiful and that name, Riley, is just TOO PRECIOUS ;-)