Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break Fun

This year for my spring break I got to spend 5 days and 4 nights in sunny warm Hilton Head thanks to Ben's girlfriend's family letting us borrow their condo (which was super nice)!!! It was so much fun to spend time with just the girls, for once! We spent the days laying out on the beach, and the nights eating out at our favorite restaurants and doing some shopping...we picked out surprises for everyone, and even Lucy came away with a cute new collar! Although the trip was A LOT of fun, I was excited to get home to Brad...we haven't spent a single night away from each other since we've been married. But seriously people, who ordered this cold rainy weather...it's awful!


Even though the weather is now terrible, there are still signs that spring is among us:
- I'm starting to get e-mails daily about graduation...YAY!
- My flip flops have been moved from the office closet back into my closet in the bedroom
- Soccer is on Brad's mind 24/7
- Mom is feeling the crunch to figure out where we're going to stay for vacation this summer
- I'm wanting to grill out
- I'm getting the itch to clean, plant flowers, and fix up the house...IT MUST BE SPRING!!!

And on another side note...

Charlotte Jane Dowdy is here!! Go check out her cute pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those girls are BEAUTIFUL!!