Sunday, March 29, 2009

Possible career option

So as you know Brad and I spend a lot of time with my twin sisters, Haley and Riley. Haley has been obsessed with Bolt ever since I took the two of them to the movies to see it back in January. Haley has also become obsessed with looking like and acting like Penny, who she refers to as "Bolt's human" haha. So the latest thing was that she wanted to cut her hair short like Penny's. Yesterday she asked Mom to cut it, she said no. Then she asked Granny, "Hey, let me ask you a question. Would you do me a favor?" to which Granny replied "Sure, if I can." And Haley leans in and whispers, "Would you cut my hair really short and not tell Mommy?" And obviously Granny's answer was "no". Oh Haley, can't blame a girl for tryin! So today Mom decided she would take her to get her hair cut, I went with them because I am more assertive than Mom, surprise surprise :)...When we got there Haley didn't like the lady who was going to cut her hair so she decided I was the woman for the job...an hour later this is what it turned out looking like...



Not to shabby hunh?

3 comments:

Amy Wolford said...

Wow! You did a great job! She looks good w/ shorter hair ;-)

Keeping up with the Jones said...

I've got to say,..you did a good job! So when can I make an appointment?? :)

We so do need to get together,..it has been a while! I think a girls day/night is needed asap! :)

Emily said...

Let's not forget the infamous bangs you gave me last year!!! I think you have found your calling!