Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Past Is Ending...

I am officially a Virginia Tech Alumni!!! Wow...that sounds really weird. As excited as I was leading up to graduation, it was actually bittersweet. I know I've said this before, but seriously I LOOOOOVE Virginia Tech. To me being a Hokie is heaven on earth, and my four years there were filled with great friends and great memories! Here are some pictures of the big day...













But...I think I'll survive as long as I can wake up with this everyday :)



Oh, and a post to come soon about the future after graduation :)

3 comments:

Wolford Family said...

Congrats!! So happy for you!!

Sarah Snow said...

cute pictures april!!! i spotted brad at the game last friday night and was bummed for you...but glad to see he made it out saturday!! congrats...and how'd that job interview go????

Amy Jo said...

Congrats Apool!