Friday, June 12, 2009

Bennie Boy's Big Birthday...

I know you were all extremely impressed with that alliteration :)

In honor of Ben's 18th Birthday I thought I would list some random/embarrassing facts about my baby brother, and I deserve to have a little fun since my last post about him was VERY nice, right? (And yes I did steal this idea from P-Dub)

1. He used to play with barbies and babies, and by used to I mean up until last year.
2. Once Ben bit me and I blackmailed him with that for YEARS.
3. Once when we were playing hang man Ben used the "F" word and I also blackmailed him with that one for YEARS.
4. He's almost as emotional as me.
5. He wipes his nose on his shirt frequently.
6. His room smells, and I mean B-A-D!!!
7. His feet smell worse than his room, but he claims to have solved that problem...I don't really know though since I don't live at the house anymore...we'll let Mom give the final verdict on that one. And while we're on the subject of his feet...he has a HORRIBLE golfers tan on his feet and its really funny looking :)
8. He's scared of snakes, but so am I, so who am I to judge?
9. In life when he thinks something bad is going to happen he closes his ears, he's always done that for as long as I can remember.
10. Once when we were younger I told him to jump into the pool with all his clothes on, and he did it...I don't even remember if he could swim at that point...Oh and along those lines, when he was about 3 he fell into the lake at Easter and our Uncle Kurt had to jump in after him.
11. Which reminds me about Ernie. He had a beanie Ernie from Sesame Street and wherever Ben went Ernie went...Ernie also went in the lake, Uncle Kurt saved him too.
12. I beat Ben at everything...except golf, OBVIOUSLY!
13. In kindergarten Ben mooned his whole music class...sorry Mom :)

And I can't think of anything else, so 13 is all you're getting...besides I have to save some dirt for some other time!!!

But seriously Bennie...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Congratulations you're a real adult now, you can vote!! Thank goodness you're a republican we need more of those in this world, come to think of it we could have used you in this last election...And now I'm rambling because its late, but happy birthday, thanks for letting me embarrass you on my blog (don't worry nobody reads it anyway) and you know I love you!!

No comments: