Monday, June 1, 2009

Hall of Famer

The Roanoke Valley Golf Hall of Fame gets to open up the doors and welcome its newest member...BENNIE BOY!!! He won the Junior Hall of Fame yesterday after being three strokes back going into the final day. You can read about day one here and the big win here





As proud as I am of him for winning the tournament...there are WAY bigger things for me to be proud of in my baby brother. What a nice young man he's grown to be, what a great friend he is to me, and best of all what an awesome christian example he is to the guys he's playing with. You will never hear anything just "slip out" of his mouth after a bad shot, he's always the first to congratulate the guys he's playing with, and recently I've noticed he's wearing W.W.J.D. bracelet. How many 17 year old guys do you know that would do that? I am SO proud of him!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Way to go Ben!!!!!