Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Handsome Husband

This may be a day late and a dollar short...okay make that two days late and I'm a bad wife...oh well...

Anyway, Brad turned 24 on Tuesday. I think this might have been his best birthday yet, but only because it was also his last day of school. So his birthday consisted of going to graduation, going to graduation parties, playing in an adult league soccer game, and going to his parent's house for pizza and his favorite cupcakes (courtesy of me, the better wife, not the one who wrote this post two days late). His favorite cupcakes also happen to be my favorite cupcakes, but that's besides the point...oh I can just taste the Rainbow Chip icing now...yummm. Okay enough drooling, or was that just me? So...as part of Brad's birthday we are going to watch Patrick Nyarko (an old VT teammate) play for Chicago Fire in D.C. on Saturday!!!! And then we'll finish up the celebrations on Sunday with cake and ice cream with both sides of the family...

In honor of Brad's birthday I'm going to list some things that I love about him...If you have a weak stomach you may not want to scroll down this could get pretty sappy :)
1. He kisses me goodnight and good morning every single day.
2. He leads me in my relationship with the Lord.
3. He loves my family as much as I do.
4. He married me knowing I didn't even have one dollar left in my bank account...oops
5. He loved me from three and a half hours away.
6. He has pretty hair.
7. Sometimes he watches lifetime with me (thank goodness he doesn't read this blog)
8. He's good at EVERYTHING he does, even when he's doing it for the first time.
9. He takes care of all of our finances and I've never heard him complain.
10. He surprises me when I've had a bad day.
11. He laughs at me if I do something dumb.
12. He overlooks all my faults.
13. He tells me I'm the prettiest girl he's ever seen. (liar)
14. He is always there for me.
15. He's one of the few men that actually sing during worship at church.
16. He is exactly what I want my baby boys to grow up to be like.
17. He dances with me in the rain with no music (sometimes he even sings)
18. He knows more about me than anyone in the whole world.
19. He's an amazingly strong leader.
20. He loves his job, and people always tell me what a great teacher he is.
21. He lets me take care of him, and he takes care of me.
22. He makes me laugh.

I can think of hundreds more, but I think I've disgusted you enough :) Happy Birthday Bradley, I can't wait to grow old with you!!

This post is lacking in pictures because my computer is on its last leg...hopefully I'll be able to post pictures from the game this weekend though!

1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

Happy Birthday, Brad! Your post is so sappy and so cute!