Monday, January 4, 2010

Already a good daddy...

For the record I am TOTALLY at school as I write this, and I am TOTALLY supposed to be teaching the children, but I am choosing to sit here and update y'all instead. Don't worry its only study hall...

These past two weeks off were AMAZING!!! Christmas was a blast, but the best part was just being able to spend time with Brad. We got a lot done around the house, and Brad was Mr. Handyman!! I mentioned the fact that it would be nice if we had closet organizers in the room that we're turning into the nursery, and two days later...DONE!! Yesterday, there was a funny smell that I commented on coming from the fridge, and by last night...GONE!! Seriously guys Brad has been AMAZING to me during this pregnancy. He seems to really understand how tired and yucky I have been feeling, and he has stepped up his game. I am such a lucky girl, and Baby C is going to be SUPER lucky to have a daddy as FABULOUS as Brad :)

No comments: