Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby C

Today I am officially 13 weeks pregnant (only three more weeks until we can find out if the baby is a boy or a girl...hopefully!!), so here are the stats on Baby C at least according to the internet :)



He or she is about the size of this peach approx. 3 inches long and weighs about 0.8 ounces.
His or her eyes are fused shut to protect those cute little things from the placenta
He or she is beginning to kick and punch even though I won't be able to feel it for about another 3 or 4 weeks.
His or her fingerprints have formed.

Oh, Baby C I think about you all day everyday. I absolutely positively cannot wait to see if you will have my eyes or your daddy's, if you will have curly hair, straight hair, or maybe no hair at all (when you're first born that is). Will you be a girl or a boy? I cannot wait to give you a name and look at your tiny little feet, to give you kisses all over your tiny little cheeks, and to hold your little fingers and hands. We love you already!!

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

I want to see a picture so I can guess if it's a boy or girl! :)