Saturday, January 23, 2010

We're 75% sure...

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
We have only started looking around a bedding, and won't buy any fabric until we go for our 20 week, but I have definitely been immersing myself in bows and all things monogrammed :) I can't wait to give Baby Girl a name and decorate her special room JUST for her!





This verse was in my devo this morning... "You created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:13-16
How comforting to know that even before Baby C is born, God knows all of her days and everything she will grow to be.

And on a completely unrelated note...I think Lucy knows I'm pregnant. She follows me around the house ALL DAY. If I sit down she sits down right under me, and if I'm up doing things every time I turn around this is what I see...

2 comments:

frosty said...

yay! congrats!! a new baby girl!!!! so happy for you guys!!!!

Kimberly Sarver said...

OH WOW--- a baby girl.. thats so awesome April.. I can't wait until she is here with us. Love you girl