Monday, January 11, 2010

We have...

BABY FURNITURE!!! Yay! We looked around Roanoke all day Sunday for just the right stuff. We really had no intentions of buying anything, but apparently you have to decide on nursery furniture like the DAY you get pregnant because it takes 20 or more weeks for furniture to come in if you order it. So, we found furniture that we absolutely LOVED at Burlington Coat Factory here in Roanoke, and the best part was that it was on clearance...BUT our Burlington didn't have any in stock and I'm not willing to wait 20 weeks because that is cutting it way to close! So...we're making a trip to Greensboro tomorrow to pick up the crib and dresser from the store there, and then we're going back to the Roanoke store to pick up the changing table combo. I'm super excited to get everything ready.



Now, all I need is to know if little Baby C is a girl or a boy...hopefully we will only have to wait until next Monday because one of our friends is a sonographer and she's going to see if she can tell what it is. Even if we don't find out what the baby is I'm just really excited to see that little guy or girl again. The last time we saw the baby it didn't even look like a baby, it resembled more of a bean than a human.

And one last thing...a picture for Kelly, so she can make her guess :)



What do you think are we having a boy or a girl?

5 comments:

Wolford Family said...

I think boy, but Kelly is the true predictor. You should put up a survey on your blog so people can vote! You look great!! And so glad you found furniture...it's beautiful!!

frosty said...

yay! cute furniture! glad you're getting everything all ready..... momma is nesting! you look so great! i love that you have this blog so we can keep up with you guys!!!! can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl!!! :)

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Alright girly girl,...I have my prediction. My first initial thought was a boy,...feel a little bit girl now, but I still think I'm going to stick with my first feeling and say BOY! I've never been so back and forth before though. Post another pic if you can of you not wearing black, front and side view-haha aren't I demanding?! :) Excited to see what your little peach is going to be!! :) Let us know!!

The Harris Family said...

April, I found you on blogspot!! Im guessing girl. I have had a gut feeling since you said you were pregnant :) I love the furniture, and I'm sooo happy for you guys, please let us know if you need anything!!!

Anonymous said...

=) I love reading your blog. I feel like I know you just from keeping up with it. I hope that your able to find some really cute stuff for your upcoming bundle of joy. let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
www.shabbybebe.com