Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

This year I was angry with Shutterfly because they did not send me the link for 50 free Christmas cards, so I was boycotting them…and I’m SO GLAD I did!!!  I ordered our cards off of an etsy shop called O Suzy Q Designs.  She was WONDERFUL to work with (she matched the colors in our card with Emery’s outfit, changed the wording just like I requested, and sent me several proofs until I was satisfied), I got 36 cards for about $36 including shipping, the quality was EXCELLENT, they came wrapped very cute with ribbon around them, and I got the cards within 4 business days!!  I will be ordering all of our Christmas cards and invitations and birth announcements from her!! (No I’m not ordering birth announcements any time soon!)  Without further ado…since I can’t send everyone a card here is the Collins Family Card for Christmas 2011 (with the wrong names, but you can pretend).

Christmas Card

Here’s the link to her etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ohsuzyqdesigns?ref=seller_info

Merry Christmas from the Collins Family!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

April, I love this Christmas card, and guess what? Thanks to you I'm now emailing back and forth with Susan to make our birth announcements! Great advertising!