Friday, December 30, 2011

{For SALE by owner}

Okay local blogger friends (aka: Amy, Emily, Kelly and Katie ha!) I need your help…we’re trying to sell our house by owner.  It is a GREAT house that has been very good to us, we’re just ready for an upgrade!  It has 3 large bedrooms, 1 VERY UPDATED bathroom, a remodeled kitchen, a basement, a carport, and an AMAZING yard!  Here is a picture of the outside.  If you know of anyone at all looking to buy a house PLEASE let them know about ours…I really want it to go to someone who will love it like we have :)

DSC_0763

DSC_0761

DSC_0760

I am going to be making a blog specifically for our house, so once that is done I’ll post the site on here!! Thanks guys! :)

3 comments:

lindsey said...

Aww, I loved seeing old Fanny in the shots!! Ha ha :)

Wolford Family said...

Such an adorable house...I will definitely tell people!! Excited for you guys to be moving up...especially if that means another little Collins in the future. :-)

Katie said...

You got it girl! We will spread the word.....is that Fannie Focus I spot in those pix? Love it!