Wednesday, December 28, 2011

{Santa} Baby

This year Emery was VERY into Santa.  She would walk around saying “Tanta Ho Ho Ho”!  I knew that she would be very intrigued by Santa, so I was excited to take her to visit him.  We met up with the Dowdy’s and took her to Fantasy Land downtown.  It was really cute, but also very long for an almost 18 month old!  Most of her time was spent running up and down the steps (which, don’t worry, was appropriate because there was no one in the back of the room…I’m not that Mom).  Santa sang songs and told stories, then at the end you could take a picture with Santa.  Emery actually did like Santa, but she is just at the age where she does NOT want to be held…she wants to do everything ALL.BY.HERSELF, which is definitely indicated in her picture :) 

DSC_4387DSC_4388

DSC_4389DSC_4390DSC_4391DSC_4392DSC_4393

After Santa we went to Thelma’s Chicken and Waffles for the first time and it was EXCELLENT!! Oh and, Emily would like you all to know is not owned by Thelma Haynesworth.  And I would like you to know I don’t even know who that is because I am MUCH MUCH younger than the Dowdys :)

No comments: