Wednesday, July 4, 2012

We love story time!

One of the bummers about being a working mommy is that I don’t get to take Emery to fun things like story time, so when I found out story time continued on throughout the summer I was SUPER PUMPED!! I look forward to that special time with Emery every week, and its even more fun because we go with Layna and Lindsey.  Every time all day everyday 24/7 we drive by the library Emery says “Leeeennnnaaa” (Layna).  It is so funny because Emery does not really participate in the singing or motions, but when we are at home she practically begs me to sing with her and she screams the songs and does all of the motions.  She’s not usually shy, but maybe since I’m there she is more shy than normal.  Who knows, and who cares we have fun anyway.  Here are some cute pictures from our first story time of the summer.  I promise they have more fun than it looks like in this first picture…ha!

DSC_0593

DSC_0594

DSC_0596

2 comments:

lindsey said...

We LOVE getting to have emery (and you too! Ha) at library! And let me just say, we are all in deep trouble come fall when Emmy and apyl aren't there!! Layna will have none if that, being she looks for y'all as we pull in the lot!!! Haha!! And I'll just be honest and say I won't really care for it at all either. Haha! But for now, to enjoying July and August! Woohoo!!

Lydia said...

Story time?!?! I'm all over this. I don't know which library you take Emery too but you may see us in the future :)
Lydia