Sunday, September 30, 2012

I don’t know about you, but…

Having a baby makes me fall madly in love with my husband all over again!  There’s just something about Brad and a new baby!  He is so helpful with everything around the house and with the kids, but that’s not what I love about him.  I love how he makes all of us feel.  He has been so amazing with Wagner, Emery and I during this transition time.  There have been times where I’ve been overwhelmed with all of the change (as I always am), and he has been so reassuring and has made me feel like a great mom and wife through it all.  I know that he makes Emery feel safe and loved.  I love sitting on the couch waiting for him to come out of Emery’s room after tucking her in and hearing their conversations and knowing that he is in there dancing with her.  The way that he looks at Wagner (who happens to be his mini me) makes me anticipate all of the fun they are going to have in the future!  What a wonderful example of how to love Wagner will have!  He demonstrates such a pure love for both Wagner and Emery that I admire so much.  I realize how very lucky we are, and I hope he knows how much all three of us love him!!  We are all sad that you have to go back to work, and we will miss your help around here, but more than that we will miss your company SO.VERY.MUCH!!!

DSC_0038

DSC_0062

DSC_0064

DSC_0066

DSC_0123

No comments: